Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Perioperative Materials Supervisor is responsible for Perpetual, par and non-par inventory management this includes: acceptance, restocking, procurement of special supplies and equipment. The position requires the ability to provide analyses of supply utilization and cost, with direct responsibility in assisting with charge and billing preparation. This position also assists in the appropriate allocation of resources on preference cards to allow for appropriate cost per case analysis. Resources managed include but are not limited to supply, financial, data and interpersonal.
- High School graduate.
- Graduate of an approved school of Surgical Technology or Bachelor's Degree in Business required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Two (2) to four (4) years' operating room experience to include knowledge of surgical procedures.
- One (1) year material management experience preferred
- Ability to anticipate surgical equipment, supply and instrumentation needs
- Computer literate, knowledge & experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating group processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Subject to environmental conditions.
- Flexible in time commitment to handle emergent situations.
- Required to travel to different CHS sites.