Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Talent Acquisition Advisor, Clinical for Home and Community Based Care (HCBC) is responsible to provide an optimal candidate experience while acquiring new talent for the ministry and to pro-actively carry out and respond to the clinical recruitment and retention needs identified by HCBC Leadership. Maintains contact with clinicians after hire to ensure they receive support needed to be successful. Gathers data, develops and proposes solutions to support ongoing organizational improvement efforts related to recruitment and retention.
Plans and implements focused selection methodologies through our community outreach while networking, attending professional organizations and job fairs to support growth in the ministry. This individual is an ambassador for HCBC and the point of contact for all internal and external talent pools.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Degree in Nursing or other clinical program required
- Current NYS licensure required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of one (1) year clinical experience required
- One (1) to three (3) years of recruiting related work experience required
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, including listening skills
- Strong customer service orientation relative to identified job responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to sell the position and the company, using the latest marketing tactics
- Professionally persistent
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources practices and regulatory requirements
- Associate Relations activities including contemporary workplace initiatives and teambuilding processes
- Ability to work independently
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access software applications; experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Must be able to travel.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.