St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Assist / provide ADHC Registrants to perform activities of daily living in accordance with individualized care plan.
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
- Must be NYS Certified or deemed waived
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100-hour nurse aide course.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak, write and understand the English language.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication.
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.