Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings and Nights w/ Weekend & Holiday RotationHours:
A Radiologic Technologist performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures and related clerical functions at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates ability and performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnosis.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- BLS Preferred
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist. ARRT certified preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYWORKING CONDITIONS
- None (One (1) year preferred)
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.