Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Coordinates and transitions patients to the most appropriate level of care using established medically approved criteria, in conjunction with patients/families, their health care providers, and other members of the health care team. Will work in both hospital and field based accounts. Drives volume and maintains relationships in all healthcare settings. Fulfills marketing goals by generating new business and maintaining existing business. Based on the needs of the agency, the nurse liaison will be required to intermittently perform nursing field visits.
- Registered Nurse licensed in New York State required
- BSN preferred.
- Two (2) years clinical experience required
- Prior Home Care experience strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions
- Knowledge of admission practices and procedures, as well as related laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to hospital and home care practices.
- Maintains a professional appearance and appropriate professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current New York State Driver's License.
- Analytical ability: ability to interpret data and draw conclusions;
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Keyboarding ability; knowledge of specific computers and/or software program, etc.
- Health care setting (e.g. hospital, LTC facility) and office environment.
- Travel is required between office, hospitals, and physician offices.
- May be exposed to actual or potential health hazards
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.