Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Catholic Health, a mission based health care system seeks a passionate individual for the role of Technical Data Specialist for Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP), a nationally recognized home visiting program.
This position works collaboratively to help maintain and facilitate the day to day operation of Nurse-Family Partnership. The ideal candidate is one who is self-motivated, organized, and dependable with an attention to detail. The individual's primary purpose is clerical, data entry, community outreach and general support to the NFP team. Although keyboard skills are essential, they are generally balanced by knowledge of NFP and building relationships with community referral partners.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Health Care related, or Administrative Assistant required;
- In lieu of associate's degree, two years related experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year health care related experience preferred
- Computer/IT experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set.
- Proficiency in Excel and Access required
- Proficient in extracting data from external data sources
- Healthcare knowledge/experience preferred
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and ability to use spreadsheets, databases, analytic software, statistical methods of compilation and report writing required
- Knowledge of office equipment and supply ordering
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.