Trinity Ortho WilliamsvilleShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Physician Assistant is a dependent health care provider who, working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care. Participates in patient and family teaching. All duties and responsibilities must be accomplished with the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and CAHEA accredited Physician Assistant training program (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA).
- Valid certification by the NCCPA as developed by the National Board of Examiners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience in family practice/specialty setting preferred.
- One year of recent experience as a Physician Assistant preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home, with MIPS, HEDIS requirements preferred
- Work is demanding and stressful at times
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential
- Works indoors in a well-lit, well ventilated area
- May be exposed to communicable diseases
- On-call coverage.