Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Research Coordinator in Obstetrics and Gynecology is responsible to develop, coordinate, and maintain clinical research projects for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department and the Residency Program. The Research Coordinator will lead the projects process by handling study documentation, abstracting and entering data, analyzing data, and preparing final documentation including study financials and budget in collaboration with the physician and principal investigator. The Research Coordinator will coordinate, direct and implement research projects in the inpatient and outpatient settings at Sisters Hospital and Catholic Health in both the employed physician practice and private practice community. The Research Coordinator will work with multidisciplinary teams providing and directing nursing care in a research environment. The Research Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining familiarity with current scientific literature. The Research Coordinator in Obstetrics and Gynecology will also help with Quality Improvement projects developed within the Department.
The position is funded through the Wildermuth Research and Infertility grant of Sisters of Charity Hospital Foundation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in health related field required
- Masters in a health related field is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience in clinical research preferred
- Experience in planning and execution of projects and familiarity of biostatistics and data analysis
- Knowledge of FDA rules and regulations, GCP, and IRB processes and procedures preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong computer skills (including MS-Office standard software package)
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs