Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Varied with clinic hours being M-Th 7:00-6:30, F 7:00-4:00
Provides outpatient rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Provides ongoing Fitness evaluation of strength, aerobic capacity, and physical work capacity. Monitors patients for arrhythmias and misappropriate response to activity or exercise. Identifies cardiovascular risk factors, lifestyle changes needed, and teaches lifestyle maintenance of risk factor reduction.
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Exhibits knowledge of current Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation issues
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the cardiopulmonary client
- Continuous awareness of the need for safety measures in patient care
- Prior experience working in a similar cardiopulmonary rehab clinical setting preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL AND PHYSICAL)
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education, or eligible
- Specific Skills: Validation in BLS required, ACLS required within 3 months of hire, and successfully pass the Catholic Health cardiac rhythm test
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting.
- Standing and transferring of patients