Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
AgencyExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday rotationHours:
varies with weekend and holiday rotation
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation for medical surgical units. Participates in patient and family teaching. Works cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS required
- One (1) Year med/Surgical experience required
- Experience with EPIC computerized health record preferred
- Subject to inside environmental conditions