Sterling Surgical CenterShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.640000Bargaining Unit:
Catholic Health EmmausExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Contributes to the company's mission and values by treating patients, visitors and staff with a friendly, helpful demeanor both in person and over the phone. Provides care in the ambulatory setting directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self-starter. Is compatible and supportive; and a team player. Communicates on behalf of the patient, reflects the mission, ethics and goals of the facility, as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed to practice in New York State
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year clinical nursing experience strongly preferred
- ACLS required. Must take or renew ACLS within 90 days of hire.
- Critical care classes, sedation or other advanced orientation may be required based on specialty assignment
- Communicates clearly and timely both verbally and in writing to advance positive patient outcomes and organizational goals and objectives.
- Conducts self in a professional manner
- Communicates with a positive and caring attitude
- Demonstrates ability to perform work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrating professional competence by maintaining applicable certifications and educational mandates.