Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.640000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
6:30am to 11:00am/6:30pm to 11:00pm
The role of the Perioperative Attendant is to assist the RN in the care of the perioperative patient in the preoperative and postoperative periods.
- High school diploma, ability to read with comprehension, do simple arithmetic and write legibly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Preferred prior experience as an aide.
- Has an obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- The ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required.
- Obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- May also be exposed to communicable diseases.