LIFE PACE OLVShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Driver-Senior Transport for LIFE is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of participants of the LIFE Program using a LIFE vehicle. Performs assigned duties in accordance with established procedures and policies to ensure that a successful and viable transportation program is maintained at all times. Responsible for oversight of vehicle service and maintenance schedules. Manages schedules and appointments appropriately.
- High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class C or higher, with a passenger endorsement required.
- Previous passenger van experience preferred.
- Healthcare or Long Term Care experience preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT
- Clean driving record as defined in the Arrests, Convictions and Criminal Background Checks policy, HR-105-EMP
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, understand, write, and communicate the English language.
- Must have outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to interact with participants, staff, and family members with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Must adhere to HIPAA standards
- One year experience working with the frail elderly population or competency training completed.
- LIFE program, geriatric, and other healthcare facilities. Participant places of residence.
- May frequently be required to drive in, and be exposed tovarious weather conditions.