Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
8:00am to 4:00pm
Performs a variety of heavy services and project cleaning tasks to maintain the hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Operates various types of cleaning equipment, cleans using step based cleaning procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Prior Environmental Service experience and/or experience working in a health care facility and/or using janitorial equipment desirable
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Must have sufficient reading ability to read safety instructions and chemical product labels
- Extensive walking, and standing
- Considerable stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting and handling of supplies, materials and equipment
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.