Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 7:00pm
The registered nurse is a designated professional nurse who provides daily nursing care to patients following established policies, procedures, and standards of practice. The RN coordinates patient care through assessment, planning, implementing and evaluation. The RN participates in patient and family teaching. The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members and maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. The RN supports high quality care through participation and implementation of quality initiatives.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Professional Nursing Program
- BSN Preferred
- Current New York State registration as a Professional Registered Nurse
- Current BLS validation
- ACLS certification validation and/or within 1 year of hire/transfer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous RN experience preferred
- Basic Computer skills
- Analytical ability: Ability to Interpret Data and draw conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the Nursing Process
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles and ability to teach health maintenance principles to patients and family/support persons
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.