Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Education Coordinator, Home and Community Based Care (HCBC), develops, implements, and evaluates comprehensive clinical educational programs and various EMR applications for professional, paraprofessional, and non-professional staff to meet the needs of Catholic Health (CH) HCBC associates. The coordinator is the developer of information technologies, educator, researcher, communicator, implementation consultant, and policy developer to advance health care by identifying and implementing technical solutions for Catholic Health (CH) business and/or clinical needs. This associate provides technical and functional analysis, design, system building, testing, and support of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. The Education Coordinator assists with oversight of the orientation programs both clinically and technically with focus on quality of care and retention.
- BA or BS in nursing, education, health services administration, or health related field required
- Master's degree preferred
- Current New York State Registered Nurse License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) to five (5) years Certified or Long Term Home health or Sub-acute/Long Term Care experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience delivering education and training; demonstrated knowledge of multiple delivery modalities: web-based, classroom, self-paced eLearning.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience and training in computer applications, various IT modalities and electronic medical records.
- Three (3) to five (5) years medical/surgical experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Possesses extensive knowledge and full understanding of adult learning strategies
- Candidates should also be familiar with business and patient care processes/workflows commonly found across the continuum of care in an integrated health system.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to train in a variety of settings with different type of adult learning situations
- Demonstrated ability determining content and outcome-appropriate training delivery modalities
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Solid PC skills utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software applications
- Ability to travel between the various CH sites; occasional weekend and evening work schedules required