Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Nursing Assistant assists nursing personnel in providing patient care under supervision and in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of practice.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High School Graduate or GED
- CPR Training
- Maintains BLS
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Or one (1) to three (3) month related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.