Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Variable shifts b/w 6A - 8P
Performs a variety of duties to include, prepare, assemble, and distribute meals to patients/residents and visitors. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas, which includes equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to Supervisors requests.
Responsibilities:KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic Math functions
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment.
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals.
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- Subject to burns and cuts.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat.
- Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements.
- Subject to standing and walking most of the workday.
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort.
- Moisture: frequent contact to water or other liquids.