LIFE PACE OLV Mercy Home CareShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Occupational Therapist (OT) is responsible for providing service to the home care participant who displays deficits in self-care activities of daily living and interpersonal activities. Programs are developed for the participant to assist them in developing ability to satisfactorily accomplish activities specific to their age and role. May perform Early Intervention Program visits as required and approved.
- Graduate of a B.S. or M.S. degree program in OT required
- State of New York license and registration required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year experience as an OT required
- One year experience with the frail elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt occupational therapy techniques to home setting
- Delivers occupational therapy care in home setting and/or the LIFE program working with participant, participant's family and any other available caregivers
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.