Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Implement Physical Therapy services for patients of the Rehab Services Department under the supervision of the Physical Therapist. Follows treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury or disability, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.
- As per degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Certified and currently registered by NYS Department of Education or eligible
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting
- Standing and transferring of patients
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.