Mercy Comprehensive Care CenterShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time Flex FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
The Triage / Team Leader Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the provision of professional nursing care in an office setting. Ensures efficient medical office flow by effectively managing Suite work flow, telephone triage and assisting physician/providers with patient care in the Primary Care office.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure
- BSN preferred
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Minimum of three (3) years in a primary care setting with telephone triage management skills; ability to evaluate acute/non-acute situations.
- Possess a problem-solving approach
- Ability to apply good judgment.
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions with frequent interruptions.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.