Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Under the direction of the Site Manager of Imaging Services, is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the imaging department. Is responsible for the supervision of the Imaging Services technical and ancillary Imaging personnel. Participates as the member or the Imaging management team with other supervisors, director and radiologists to establish, maintain, evaluate and improve quality performance on an individual staff level and on a department level.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine, or Ultrasound
- Current New York State License as a Radiologic Technologist or Nuclear Medicine Technologist if Nuclear Medicine or Radiological technologist. Ultrasound Technologists do not need NYS License as a Radiological Technologist
- Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT), Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB), or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- At least two (2) years as a Staff Technologist and one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills
- Standing and walking most of the day
- Pulls, pushes and lifts patients and equipment frequently
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.