Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.800000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Varied start times between the hours of 7am-11pm
Performs CT procedures, which may include diagnostic radiology, as well as related clerical functions at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates ability and performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnosis.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- New York State License as a "General Radiologic Technologist" and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists - Radiological Technologist Registry (ARRT) (R).Must maintain this primary registration at all times to be eligible for certification and registration. (Existing staff exempt prior 1/1/2014 unless regulatory requirements change)
- Within 12 months Post-Hire: Associate must obtaining their Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists - Computed Tomography Registry (ARRT) (CT)
- NYS DOH injection certification within 90 days of hire
- BLS within 90 day of hire
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One year of experience as a staff technologist
- Previous CT experience preferred
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day.
- Must have the ability to pull, push, and lift patients and equipment.
- Participate in site rotations where applicable, see site specific department requirements
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure too many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.
- Risk of exposure to infectious organisms, ionizing radiation and strong magnetic field
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.