Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Plans, organizes and directs the overall operation of the nutritional department in accordance with current Federal, State, and Catholic Health System guidelines to assure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis.
- Must possess, as a minimum, Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university
- Must possess current registered dietitian registration with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics or be registration eligible based on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic guidelines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year experience in long term care setting preferred
- Ability to communicate with the geriatric population
- Must be able to speak, and write the English language
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.