Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.070000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p
Provides medical care in support of professional medical staff. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of an accredited program for Nurse Practitioners.
- Masters degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Three (3) years experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred. Experience in family practice/specialty setting preferred.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential
- Works indoors in a well lighted, well ventilated area.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.