Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 3Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Licensed Practical Nurse Team Leader administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR certification required
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Post-Hire Experience- One year experience in the job in order to "perform in an acceptable manner."
- Must be registered in NYS as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.