Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.066666Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Applies paint and protective coatings to walls, masonry, metal, wood and other material. Uses brushes, rollers, spraying equipment, sanders, paint removing tools and compounds. Prepares surfaces for painting and selects the proper coatings for the specific task. Removes and applies wall coverings
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid NYS drivers license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must have at least three (3) years experience as a painter (industrial/commercial)
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction
- Computer literacy is desirable, must be able to read blueprints and work from drawings and/or sketches.
- Normal hazards and physical demands of trade.
- At times may be working near moving mechanical parts.
- May require working with respirator mask and knee pads.
- May travel to off site locations.
- Climbs ladders, use hand and power tools/equipment.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.