Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday 8am-4pm /Wednesday/Thursday 8am-6pm/Friday 8am-12pm
Performs ultrasound procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of ultrasound procedures. Procedures require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed procedures for ultrasound diagnosis. May be required to perform other procedures at the same level of performance as required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology and/or school of Ultrasonography
- New York State license as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist preferred
- ARRT certified and certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY
- Minimum of at least one (1) year of Clinical Experience in Obstetric diagnostic Ultrasonography highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment typical of most office jobs
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.