Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Varied start times from 7a-10a , and varied shift lengths of 8hr and 13hr shifts.
Summary:The Ultrasound Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the application of non-ionizing high frequency ultrasound waves. Where the incumbent is a licensed General Radiologic Technologist. may be required to perform x-ray procedures at the same level of performance prescribed for a Staff Radiologic Technologist.
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology and/or school of Ultrasonography.
- Preferred: New York State license as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- ARRT certified and certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of at least one (1) year of Clinical Experience in Diagnostic Ultrasonography highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.