Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Prepared to sit for New York State RN Licensure Boards within 3 months from date of hire or maintains a current New York State Professional RN License
- Completion of ACLS Certification within one year of hire
- Completion of BLS within 3 months of hire
- Cardiac Rhythm Course within 6 months of hire or demonstrates competency & Essentials of Critical Care Orientation Program (ECCHO) within 1 year of transfer or hire into Critical Care
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.