Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
7a-3p, 12:30p-8:30p, & 4:30-8:30p
Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Performs a variety of duties to include, assemble, and distribute meals to patients and visitors. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas, which includes equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to Supervisors requests.
Maintain all storage areas in a clean, neat and organized manner in accordance with established guidelines. Adheres to Value and Practice initiative.
Responsibilities:KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructionsAbility to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic Math functions
- Strong customer service skills
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment.
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals.
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- Subject to burns and cuts.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat.
- Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements.
- Subject to standing and walking most of the workday.
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort.
- Moisture: frequent contact to water or other liquids.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.