Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Director of Financial Services will play an integral role in the finance leadership team as well as the leadership teams of the ministries they serve. The role will include, but not be limited to financial advisement to the leadership teams of the ministries, coordination, facilitation and completion of financial services at the ministries. All aspects of the finances of the organization will be assessed including budgeting, financial close, financial planning and forecasting, business planning, strategic visioning, labor management, supply management, revenue analytics, statistical assessment, direct advisement to management on financial performance and providing recommendations for break out performance. In addition to the direct ministry support, additional support for the system, including service lines and other initiatives will be required.
The role will proactively engage members of the ministries/service lines teams to strive for cooperation, efficiency and results. This position will provide strategic and tactical support to the organization and is responsible for financial compliance in a complex regulatory environment. The role will have accountability to the standards established to meet the goals and objectives of a high performing health system.
- Bachelors' Degree Required
- CPA or Masters' Degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Five (5) - ten (10) years of financial experience required
- Operational experience in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Experience in working with physicians and senior management
- Individual must have a proven performance track record
- Knowledge of governance, leadership, management and service-oriented operations required
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State rules and regulations
- Strong knowledge of financial management
- Strong computer skills (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good strategic planning, analytical, and organization skills
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.