Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
7a-3p, 11:30a-7:30p, and 3:30p-7:30p.
Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Performs a variety of duties to include, prepare, assemble, and distribute meals for staff and visitors. Serves cafeteria patrons and operates the functions of the cash register. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas, which includes equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to Supervisors requests. Adheres to the Values in Practice initiatives.
Responsibilities:EDUCATION: EXPERIENCE: KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic Math functionsStrong customer service skills
- Cash register skills preferred..
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.