Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 7:00pm
The Nurse Assistant assigned to the Mother Baby Unit delivers direct patient care, provides safety, hygiene, and comfort measures, restocks supplies. Works under the direct supervision of the Registered Professional Nurse.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to work across Service Line
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity
- Adaptable to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.