Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Temporary FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:00am to 4:00pm
Summary:Audits and approves time and attendance daily on the Time and Attendance System for Patient Care Services Department. Assists Nurse Managers, Directors and Supervisors in biweekly scheduling, and with day to day staff scheduling operations.
- Associate Degree required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) years office experience
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in Payroll processing and staff scheduling preferred
- Previous Kronos experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to work independently and make sound judgments in high stress situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Office environment, hospital environment
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.