Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.153333Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 7:00pm/7:00pm to 7:00am
The Nurse Assistant in the NICU, under the direct supervision of the Registered Professional Nurse, assists with patient care, provides safety, hygiene and comfort measures, restocks supplies and maintains equipment.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of Sisters Hospital Nurse Assistant Orientation within one month of hire
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Prior nurse assistant experience or neonatal nurse internship/preceptor experience preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform technical aspects of job with unit-based equipment
- Ability to work across Service Line
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.