Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Shift start as early as 5 am. Ending as late as 6 pm.
A Radiologic Technologist performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures and related clerical functions at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates ability and performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnosis.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- BLS Preferred
- New York State License as a "General Radiologic Technologist" and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist. Temporary Licenses issued by the New York State Department of Health are acceptable.
- ARRT certified preferred
- None (One (1) year preferred)
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day
- Must have the ability to pull, push, and lift patients and equipment
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.