Father Baker Manor Sub AcuteShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) assists and provides for resident in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
- Must be New York State Certified or deemed "waived"
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Lifts, pulls, pushes residents
- Stands and walks most of the day
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.