Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Primary schedule will be 3:30pm to 11:30pm.
Operates, inspects, and maintains all boiler, heating, steam, hot water, ventilating, water treatment equipment, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, pneumatic tube system, systems of the hospital and its complex.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must possess 1st class stationary engineers license
- Valid NYS drivers License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years power house experience
- Must possess a working knowledge of heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule forms or blueprints
- Ability to use all types of hand and power tools
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking, heavy lifting and may work in cramped areas
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous materials, subject to environmental temperature extremes
- Frequent exposure too many disagreeable physical conditions
- Occasionally works outside weather conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.