Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varies (6a-11p), 6a-2p, 7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p, 1p-9p, 2p-10p, 3p-11p, 6p-10p
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy, and Lead Pharmacist, and under the supervision of the Senior Pharmacy Technician/Buyer and Clinical Pharmacists, and according to New York State law, performs technical activities associated with dispensing pharmaceuticals.
- Accepted in an accredited College of Pharmacy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No previous experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good manual dexterity
- Knowledge of math
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines.
- Intern Assistant understands limitations of job -- everything must be approved by a Registered Pharmacist prior to it reaching the patient.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.