Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p
The Security Supervisor facilitates the design and implementation of the processes within the organization intended to protect the employees, patients, visitors, medical staff and all other persons within a Catholic Health System organization from security risks.
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree preferred
- Professional Security certification (e.g., Certified Healthcare Security Administrator or Certified Protection Professional) preferred
- Must have and maintain NYS Security Guard Registration Card (license)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) years of experience in a lead guard position with professional security certification
- Five (5) years experience in a lead guard position
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods and run, climb stairs and physically restrain persons (when necessary) for short high intensity periods
- Will work throughout the Organization's facilities, including travel to off-site locations as needed
- Must respond to request for assistance, which at times may be confrontation
- Must work outside in all weather conditions, e.g., rain, snow, heat, cold, etc.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.