Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Nurse Assistant (NA) provides basic care to patients by assisting professional patient caregivers in meeting identified needs of patients. Performs various patient care activities and provides related non-professional services as required to meet the personal and comfort needs of patients. Maintains a clean, safe and neat environment. Functions under the supervision of the professional nurse. Performs duties of the job in accordance with hospital policy, standards of care and regulatory requirements.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL/PHYSICAL)
- Previous Nurse Assistant experience preferred
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.