Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
starting time between 1130am-12pm; ending times between 730pm-8pm
Responsible for processing diet orders, diet changes, admissions, discharges and transfers. Coordinates nutrition office procedures with all members of the clinical nutrition staff. Utilizes hospital and nutrition office computer systems. Responsible for checking trayline as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- One year experience in a Food and Nutrition Service Department.
- Prolonged or considerable standing/walking.
- Prolonged or considerable sitting at desk.
- Must be able to learn and apply advanced computer skills.
- Must be able to read and write English and speak clearly.
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service and correct telephone etiquette.
- Basic computer skills such as word processing and understanding of key board.
- Cross training at other CHS facilities.
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical power equipment.
- May be required to travel between facilities.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.