Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Nurse Assistant (NA) provides basic care to patients by assisting professional patient care givers in meeting identified needs of patients. Performs various patient care activities and provides related non-professional services as required to meet the personal and comfort needs of patients. Maintains a clean, safe, and neat environment. Functions under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse. Performs duties of the job in accordance with hospital policy, standards of care and regulatory requirements.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous Nurse Assistant experience preferred
- Ability to read with comprehension
- Ability to do simple arithmetic
- Ability to write legibly
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.