Home Care PharmacyShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Deliver medication and supplies to IV patients. Deliver and install Personal Emergency Response Monitors and Telehealth Monitoring devices to patients' homes. Provide patients with education on the use and care of the equipment. Deliver/retrieve items as required by agency. Assists in maintaining good customer relations between Home Care and our external customers.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous healthcare knowledge preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record as defined in the Arrests, Convictions and Criminal Background Checks policy, HR-105-EMP
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, think logically, and follow directions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.