Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with rotation to 3:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
The Nurse Attendant is responsible to assist the professional staff by performing various patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the patients. The Nurse Attendant is responsible for the delivery of patient care (baths, personal grooming, feeding) as directed by the Manager or RN as appropriate to the ages of the patients served on the nursing unit. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Strives to incorporate the philosophy and mission of Mount St. Mary's Hospital and to incorporate the Hospital's goal of: Quality care, in a personal manner with total regard for human dignity.
Mount St. Mary's Hospital consists of multiple locations and associate may be assigned as needed.
- High School or equivalent
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Worked in a nursing home or hospital for six (6) months as a Nursing Assistant (will consider other types of nursing patient care experience)
- Enrolled in nursing school or other medical specialty
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY WORKING CONDITIONS:
- C.N.A. certification from an approved program
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body, and/or health