McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
6am to 2pm Flex time available (7-3) or (7:30-3:30)
Performs the daily activities of the housekeeping department in accordance with facility guidelines to assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
Responsibilities:EDUCATIONEXPERIENCEKNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY: L/PHYSICAL)
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, heavy lifting
- May work in cramped areas
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous materials
- Subject to environmental temperature extremes
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.