Lockport Memorial HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varies - 7am - 7pm
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy, Lead Pharmacist and Department Coordinators, participates in and supports operational and administrative programs within the Department of Pharmacy.
Mount St. Mary's consists of multiple locations and associate may be assigned as needed.
- Two (2) year Associate's Degree. Associates degree in a technical field (Computer, Lab, Nursing, etc.) preferred
- Three (3) years equivalent technical experience
- Medical and pharmacy terminology experience preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in gathering data, analyzing trends and interpreting data, and working as part of a team to solve problems and implement recommendations.
- Ability to work in matrix management organization.
- High Tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Proficient with computers, software applications, and report generation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding, and personal computer programs.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of personal computers and all Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Ability to establish working relationships with both professional and support personnel.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Acute awareness of confidentiality requirements.
- Comfort with and willingness to make recommendations.
- Detail oriented and quality driven
- Considerable standing, walking, and occasional lifting
- Works unusual hours as required to complete assignments and in preparation for meetings, surveys etc.
- Travels to various locations or other Catholic Health hospitals as required