Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:30 - 4:30 M-F
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies that are aligned with the strategic priorities of the organization and are based on industry, market, and technological trends. The Manager will help determine key performance metrics for digital marketing activities and analyze those metrics to determine success and recommend adjustments to campaign content and budget. The Manager is responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of content across all owned media platforms, as well as the collection, analysis, and reporting of data relating to the company's online reputation. The Manager is responsible for the social media channels affiliated with Catholic Health. He/she serves as chair of the Social Media committee and is responsible for the continuous development and execution of an integrated content calendar as well as innovative methods to promote CH and engage the public and the company's associates. Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Develop and Execute Digital Marketing Strategies
- Develop digital marketing strategies based on market trends, key performance indicators, and current or future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and continue to build robust social media presence.
- Work closely with Web Manager and Manager of Marketing & Creative Services to plan and execute web content, SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media procedures, and display advertising.
- Identify marketing effectiveness concerns and offer recommendations regarding content and budget.
- Measure and report performance metrics for digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop Digital Content
- Assign and manage creative projects for the Content Coordinator, including editing/proofing all media content (written, video, infographics, etc.)
- Create storyboards and review video to support larger marketing initiatives.
- Serves at the Chair of the Catholic Health Social Media Committee, generating an integrated content calendar - oversees media creation for different social platforms.
- Manage Digital Reputation
- Reports to Leadership on current reputation status based on public feedback online (reviews, social media commentary, contact forms online, etc.)
- Trains and advises contact center staff in the addressing of consumer concerns online.
- Actively respond and address social media comments, making sure to escalate and potential risks to hospital staff.
- B. S. or B. A. Degree with a concentration in digital media, graphic design, communications, journalism
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of five (5) years of web / social media experience
- Experience in website content development, search engines, social media, and web analytics
- Experience in site usability, advertising, and marketing a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of website administration tools and content management systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications, HTML, and Flash (action scripting a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills with multiple prioritization and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in both team situations and independently as required
- Knowledge of creative/advertising/marketing process; creative, results oriented person able to think outside the box
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Photography experience a plus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Primarily sedentary - working at a PC
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Some travel required for deliveries/distribution
- Flexibility in schedule needed for special event assistance
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.