Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00pm to 7:30am
As part of acute hospital care at MSMH, the Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated patients under the direction of a registered nurse. The LPN will assist in coordinating and supporting the activities of the nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the patient, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum three (3) months of acute or long term care experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body, and/or health
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.